Sears $39.99 Laser tool opinion wanted

I was looking at it the other day at the store. It is used for plumbing things up etc.. Have any of you used this and what's your opinion of it? Thanks
Joe, I purchased this same item at that price in preparation of installing a hung ceiling. I then realized that it does not rotate or plumb a line on all four walls, only two or one corner. I see that if you want a rotating laser that goes around the room... you must pay a good price more for it! Took it back and made do with out! Mike

Saw a similar unit at Wal-Mart for 17 dollars.