Searching long and hard for a 4 item electrical switch...

Evening All,
Take a look at the Leviton 1755, Combination Switch that can handle three items in one box.
http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?a=b&item926
Does anyone know of one that can handle 4 items?
I've seen plently of home automation stuff that can handle multiple items, but for this application I need traditional wiring.
Thanks,
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

I don't believe that there is one, and unless you use 14/4 leaving the box, you might have wire fill issues anyway. Is there a particular reason you can't use a double gang box?
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
On 12 Apr 2007 17:37:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

I think there is something in between what I think of as home automation, and the wiring used in 99% of houses.
That would be the use of relays, controlled by a manual switch. No transistors.
Might you be interested.

Pass and Seymour makes one: http://www.passandseymour.com/pdf/D02-D10.pdf Model #TM81111

That's cute John, but can I get it in three ways?