Searching long and hard for a 4 item electrical switch...

Evening All,

Take a look at the Leviton 1755, Combination Switch that can handle three items in one box.

Does anyone know of one that can handle 4 items?

I've seen plently of home automation stuff that can handle multiple items, but for this application I need traditional wiring.

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
spshaffer

I don't believe that there is one, and unless you use 14/4 leaving the box, you might have wire fill issues anyway. Is there a particular reason you can't use a double gang box?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I think there is something in between what I think of as home automation, and the wiring used in 99% of houses.

That would be the use of relays, controlled by a manual switch. No transistors.

Might you be interested.

Reply to
mm

Pass and Seymour makes one:

#TM81111

Reply to
John Grabowski

That's cute John, but can I get it in three ways?

Reply to
RBM

LOL. Do you want pilot lights too?

> Model #TM81111