Seal for Washing Machine Transmission

Hello all,
Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing machine transmission? Here's the transmission....
http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/SSPartDetail.aspx?PartID=81&PPStack=1
GE Model WWA8829RBLWW
Thanks!!
Harry

You can make your own with gasket material
Hello all,
Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing machine transmission? Here's the transmission....
http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/SSPartDetail.aspx?PartID &PPStack=1
GE Model WWA8829RBLWW
Thanks!!
Harry
Sears parts direct is awesome... I have fixed many washers and dryers with parts from them, here is a link to the transmission:
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/retrieveSubComponentPartsAction.action?diagramPageId 002&componentDescription=TRANSMISSION&documentId103233&modelNumber=WWA8829RBLWW&productCategoryId53000&brandId32&modelName=NEW%20BACKSPLASH%20WOW&backToLink=Return%20to%20Sub%20Components
Clark...
Hello all,
Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing machine transmission? Here's the transmission....
blew a seal, huh?