Sawzall blade recommendations?

I used to have a childrens playset in the back yard. A fire got started and it burnt down. The slide burnt down into a puddle of plastic. I was able to cut most of it with a skills saw but I'm left with a mass wrapped around a pole.
The plastic is about 4-5 inches thick, and hard. What type of blade would you recommend to cut thru the plastic. I need to make about 2 cuts 3-4 inches long in order to remove it from the pole.
Also, I have 2 tires sticking out of the ground that I want to cut. I'll dig down to where the cement is buried and holding the tires and cut them off at the root. Is any special blade required to cut thru some tires?
Thanks for any help.
These are hard to beat:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
--
Steve Barker

"salad" < snipped-for-privacy@vinegar.com> wrote in message

Here's a different approach that might work faster: Rent or buy a torch/burner for your propane tank. The plastic was formed by heat, so controlled heat should take it off quickly without scarring the post with a saw blade. Use a short 1 x 3 as a wooden paddle to remove the plastic as it softens. For the tires, dig down to the cement and use a sufficiently long 4 x 4 post through the tire loop to pull it out of the ground. HTH
Joe
salad wrote:

Thank you all for your assistance.
I don't any thing but Lennox blades You can bend me straight me bend me straighten me many times and they keep right on cutting Just be sure and get the right teeth for the metal to be cut according to the thickness of the metal