Saving romex contd

Ok so to post pics of what byHOA did with the blue boxes in my wall and the neighbor sunk 2 in wo asking O an here's my breaker box from 1983
Mf! Iphone leaves no option w/ safari browser to attach the gdam pics! I give up

It looks like English but I don't have a clue to what you're trying to say.
On 5/8/2016 7:19 AM, Meanie wrote:

He said: "I'm too stupid to use USENET newsgroups"
On 5/8/2016 8:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

GMTA!
Ignorance can be cured, stupid is forever.

It does look something like English. I think he's a refugee from texting and has forgotten English itself.
On 05/08/2016 06:19 AM, Meanie wrote:

I'm not sure how, but I think I understood it with one exception.
I know what a HOA is, but what's a byHOA?
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

I think I got that one. my HOA ??

This newsgroup does not allow attaching pics. You need to post them somewhere like http://tinypic.com/and then post the URL link to them here.
Retired wrote:

Doesn't matter, his MF! Iphone + safari browser won't let him attach the gdam things anyway :)