Satellite Pics

You can look at lots of structures and some in-construction. Download the thing. http://www.keyhole.com /
This is a list of the areas covered and the dates of the pics http://www.keyhole.com/body.php?c=popup&h=support&t=coverageTables
A forum with links that work with the app: http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/entrance /
I haven't yet figured out how to get for free after the trial expires.
--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Just that the [possible?] spam was crossposted to alt.building.construction where Lyle has appointed hisself sheriff & has landed himself in the killfile of most of the regulars over there.
[Except for Nehmo who apparently thinks he can teach a pig to sing.<g>]
Jim
- Jim Elbrecht -

- Nehmo - But I've given up trying now. All I ever get are the oinks.
--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

- Nehmo - I'd be more than happy to discuss the point with you, but you always wimp-out of these threads, without standing behind what you've done.
Basically, you're a spammer. If that's what you want to be, there's nothing we can do but look at you with disapproval. I don't understand it, but I suppose that's what you want.
--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

- Noozer -

- Nehmo - It's a thought. Incidentally, you should switch to a VoIP phone. news:comp.dcom.voice-over-ip Free long distance and all the reg features.
Providers Free but can't easily recieve calls from regular phones http://www.freeworldialup.com /
Cheapest plan: $20/month. They might have your area code. http://www.packet8.net /
Another one http://www.voicepulse.com /
The biggest one, but not the cheapest http://www.vonage.com /
Shaw, your ISP, will offer it soon http://www.convergedigest.com/DSL/lastmilearticle.asp?ID 085
I have Time Warner or RoadRunner VoIP http://www.twcdigitalphone.com/kansascity / I'm going to change to something else when my price goes up from $20 to $40 per month.
- Noozer -

- Nehmo - As I said before, that leaves him free to prey on the unsuspecting newcommers.
--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Yeah but if you killfile him you can't see when he gives his usual bad advice to new posters.
Mostly LIE'els advice is "call a professional" which leaves him out.

Not to mention the cross posting, which is almost as irritating as spamming. (Reply trimmed to just alt.home.repair)
- DaveG -

- Nehmo - An irrelevant crosspost is objectionable, but a relevant one efficient. It allows people who subscribe to different NGs to participate in the same thread, in which they have a common interest.
--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Lyle B. Harwood, President | So, Phoenix Homes, Inc. |__What's this? (206) 523-9500 www.phoenixhomesinc.com |
Nehmo, You post some of the neatest sites' URLs. Where do you find the time? Regardless, I enjoy them. Jim

Tables