Sanitize Used High Chair

Page 2 of 2
Sharp-Dressed Man wrote:

If Lysol doesn't do a good enough job for you then shellac the whole thing--that will seal in any microbes that are on it where they can't hurt anybody.
If you want more than that then use it as a pattern and make a new one then use the old one for firewood.
I'd be more concerned about it having lead based paint on it if it's old enough for that to be a concern.
--John
Oh, gosh, now he'll be posting a new thread on lead paint removal!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
"Sharp-Dressed Man" <zz> wrote in message

Thanks for all the suggestions!
SDM
Yes, get some OCD therapy.
"Sharp-Dressed Man" <zz> wrote in message

Just wait till he figures out the boy has more germs than the chair.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Oct 25, 8:27am, "Sharp-Dressed Man" <zz> wrote:

new high chairs are required to meet child safety standards. there are many recalls. before you fill up a bathtub with bleach and water, google: high chair safety cpsc or search high chairs at: http://www.cpsc.gov/
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:43:43 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@noplace.com wrote Re Re: Sanitize Used High Chair:

Or, he can wipe it down with soap and water and forget it. Just like our parents did.
To the OP: the government is more a threat to your safety and well-being than "germs".