Sani Sticks Drain cleaner (from TV Commercial)

I just saw a TV commercial for these Sani Sticks.
They say to drop these sticks in any drain to clear the drain. Isnt that going to CLOG the drain? I can see hair and other debris getting wrapped around these sticks....
Their website is: www.sanisticks.com
Which really does not say much about the product, just how to order it.
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 00:23:46 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

I think you are thinking of real sticks.
These probably dissolve.
Their big advantage is that they're small enough to go in the little holes that some drains have. But I wipe away the hair and throw it in the waste basket. Invented in the year 421 by Jacob Waste.

That too will do it.

They are supposed to last a month so they cant dissolve real fast.

So do I, but most people dont....

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 02:33:19 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Good point.

Never had a clogged bathtub in 50 years.

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 02:33:19 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

As luck would have it, I was just in the bathtub, how appropriate, and I saw their commercial. If I were out of the bathtub, I'd probably fast forward, but I wathced it.
It doesn't say they last a month, only that you should use one a month. It's just a gimmick to keep you using them.
I listen sometimes to an out of town radio station and before Thanksgiving they were trying to get people to have their drains cleaned whether they need it or not, because they'd be needing the drain when they had company for thanksgiving. More spending on things one doesn't need.

On 12/30/2015 12:55 PM, Micky wrote:

I had the impression the sticks were pressed powder, and would dissolve completely.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 00:23:46 -0600 snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

It is clear after the chemical is gone the stick will just stay in the drain. After a few months the drain will be completely clogged. Then you will need to call a plumber/drain cleaner who will give a kick back to Sanisticks.
JHC!!!