sample contractor bid for kitchen remodel wanted

The joys of remodeling a kitchen ;)

Is there a template for a contractor's bid to start the project ? I realize every job is unique but I'm looking for things like scope of work (electrical, plumbing, demo, cleanup), the whole project management side of the job.

Need to know what to ask and the specific answers I should be getting. If anyone has any to share I would appreciate.

Thanks

alan

Reply to
Alan Strassberg