sample contractor bid for kitchen remodel wanted

    The joys of remodeling a kitchen ;)
    Is there a template for a contractor's bid to start the project ?     I realize every job is unique but I'm looking for things     like scope of work (electrical, plumbing, demo, cleanup),     the whole project management side of the job.
    Need to know what to ask and the specific answers I should     be getting. If anyone has any to share I would appreciate.