Safety gate advice

Hi, We live in a raised ranch. Off from the dining room we have patio doors that go out onto a raised deck. From oneside of the deck you step downa few steps onto another deck that surrounds a small above ground pool. It is a real nice setup, however we have a two year old who we don't want near the pool. We don't plan on leaving him alone on the deck but in case he sneaks out the door or something. The opening in the upper deck is 9 feet across. Any suggestions on a gate for this setup? I'm not sure the premade child gates are good for this application. Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Guay