Safe Products

To report an unsafe product, go to <saferproducts.gov>
This is a user-friendly way to report a product that could injure or kill a consumer. There are never enough inspectors to check on everything, so citizens have a duty to help. (That is, until some future Administration stops pouring money into war profiteers rather than adequately funding health and safety concerns.) Please, Usual Suspects, don't bother, OK?
One hopes that people will not abuse <saferproducts.gov> by making irresponsible reports.
HB
Higgs Boson wrote:

Nonsense! I want my children to have all the opportunities I had.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Commerce clause?

Why not? It seems to cover every other aspect of our lives. Including the decision *not* to enter into commerce.