rust

Does anyone know if there is a product or device that I can filter my well water through to keep the rust off the concrete?

friend here.
--
Regards,

Not sure if your problem is iron or manganese but just google up iron and manganese filters as suggested and there are many products to solve your problem. Be forewarned that there are a whole lot of vultures in this business so shop around....good luck....Mac