Rubbermaid Big Max Shed

Has anyone had any experience with the Rubbermaid Big Max 7x7 outdoor shed. I been looking for a shed and I like the idea of the rubber flooring included. I been trying to find it cheaper but it seems that Home Depot has an exclusive on this and are the only ones that have it. I went to look at it but they had a 3rd of it assembled all lopsided and I cant judge it's quality that way. It's seems to look pretty strong if it were assemble properly on a level area. Appreciate any input,
Thanks
I put one up this spring on a poured concrete pad and so far so problems. I live in a climate where we potentially can get a lot of snow so I did add the 2x6 supports for the roof. I had to have help putting the roof on, but was able to do the rest of it myself. I did some caulking where I saw daylight from the inside. I would recommend it. I just liked the no-maintenance idea.