Roof Shingle recommendation?

I am getting ready to have my roof redone and was looking at two different brand shingles: Timberline and Oakridge (both are 30-year architectural shingles".
Any advice and/or recommendations on either of these brands? Thank you for your reply.
Buy lots of extra shingles. Patterns and colors are discontinued every year or so. Especially if you are considering an addition.

completed in your area for comparison. "What you like". Also, the accessory shingles (hip and ridge) may be more expensive for one or the other. Ask your roofer if any inexpensive 3-tab brands (Owens-Corning, GAF, etc.) match the coloration of the main field shingles. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....
Regardless of the brand, be sure you get a written warranty backed by the manufacturer. The roofing company may not be around if there is a problem after a few years. Don Young