roof inspection

Recently went through a hail storm that left some serious dings in my truck. Thinking that it may have also did some damage to my roof though I cant see any. Who should I contact for a professional and honest appraisal.
Jimmie
On 4/26/2011 3:59 PM, JIMMIE wrote:

Yes, you probably have roof damage. Your insurance agent maybe able to give you the names of some roofers but that doesn't mean they are any good. What happens after a hail storm is the roofing companies have to hire help that may or may not be any good. Check the references out carefully. That's about all you can do. If it damaged your truck it most likely damaged your shingles too.
Jim

Go with whomever your insurance agent recommends, if he can provide at least a couple of references.