ROEBIC AND the clogged drainline

had really god success with foaming roebic root killer nothing for almost 2 years now
but
last night the sewer drain started to back up but drained quickly
so i was thinking
before i get the rooter from the rental store, anyone know what would happen if i put another container of the stuff down the pipes?
will it kill and desolve the roots? over a period of hours? days?
or is it just a waste of $ until i rooter them out?
thanks
bill
writes:

No.
Correct.
We had plumber twice a year for roots until I started using Root Kill from HD twice a year. Coppersomethingorother is active ingredient. Less than $5.00 a year.
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:54:53 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com wrote:

well got the snake
all 75 feet of it down both openings
brought up a pile of roots that even hydrochloric acid on steroids would never gotten out
back to normal
bill