Rockwell 11-280 Radial Drill Press

I need the plastic belt protector for this drill press. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance. Dick
On 4/18/2011 10:58 PM, Dick Keats wrote:

And which part would that be, specifically?
<http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/cgi-bin/schematic.cgi/rockwell/11-280/
More than likely your only luck will be to find a parts machine somewhere or fabricate something yourself. Rockwell is pretty dated by now; somewhere in the 70s/early-80s iirc.
The OWWM entry also doesn't show a rear belt guard if that's what you think you're missing...
<http://vintagemachinery.org/photoindex/detail.aspx?idE57
There was one in a shop I used to work in some, but it's been so long ago I don't recall for sure but back then we would have probably tossed it for being in the way during speed changes, anyway... :)