ro filter OUTPUT pressure booster

Is there a way to increase the pressure of the output side of an ro filter? The booster pumps I see are designed for the input side. I'd like to get the pressure up to 50#. Will a regular ro booster pump also increase the output side pressure?
Thanks.
On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 07:41:18 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

What is a RO Filter?
On Thu, 01 Sep 2016 13:42:44 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Reverse Osmosis
The answer is to boost the pressure on the input side with a small pump. Folks on well water have the biggest problem with that because the switch will be 20-40 or 30-50. I put a small chemical pump on mine set to 65psi. It increased the output volume and pressure
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com posted for all of us...

I am no expert so take as you see fit... I think the RO would not like a negative pressure on output, it may damage or not work properly. I would have a one way valve between a catch tank and a pump. Another way would be to elevate the RO to a higher level and the weight of the water would supply pressure. Contact the manufacturer or DAGS.
--
Tekkie