Rip off Roof Company in Cincy

Hi,
I just want to advise anyone thinking about getting a roof, to stay FAR AWAY from Roof Time. They are located in Cincinnati OH, and northern Kentucky.
These bozo's tore my roof off, and left it like that for an entire week. They didn't clean up their beer bottles, much less any roofing debris.
If you think you have roof problems now, just let Roof Time in on the job. It will be time for a roof!
Judd Hershberger wrote:

Spam bots..... Feed Me!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Any business that spams usenet is automatically off my list of acceptable contractors for ANY job. I wonder how many idiot newbie advertisers out there realize they have the same effect on many consumers.