REQ: Toshiba TP55F81 Service Manual Needed

Could someone please help me out with posting the serice manual for my Toshiba TP55F81 big screen TV. Thank you in advance

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Beta 6 Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

Whats up with your tv(any power, Leds, sound ect) ?

Reply to
huwerjr

avid_hiker

My TV starts to turn on then about 4 seconds into it the LED in front by the Power button flashes, and that is it.