REQ: Toshiba TP55F81 Service Manual Needed

Could someone please help me out with posting the serice manual for my Toshiba TP55F81 big screen TV. Thank you in advance
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Beta 6 Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 06:35:17 -0600, Dozer ( snipped-for-privacy@frontierus.com) wrote:

Whats up with your tv(any power, Leds, sound ect) ?
http://tvdiagrams.com/index.html
My TV starts to turn on then about 4 seconds into it the LED in front by the Power button flashes, and that is it.