Replace MagicPak?

I have to replace a MagicPak gas/electric unit. For the full job I am being quoted $4000 (half day of work). Is this reasonable?
EB

lets see, no size, no location, no orientation,
Sign on the bottom line quick before they change their mind.
On 10/11/2005 10:00 AM, Nospam wrote:

The current unit is a 48HWC241-10 and is located on the second floor over an alley.
EB