repairing underground drain pipe

I have a 4" plastic corrugated drain pipe that runs next to the driveway as part of a french drain system. The pipe is broken and leaking water is surfacing up. I suspect I drove over that spot and crushed the pipe.
Do you know a solid way to repair this 4" platic pipe once I dig up and locate the break?
Thanks,
hard to tell form here but assume this is the outlet end of the drain system so your heading towards daylight down the driveway somewhere
how deep is the pipe?
That corrugated plastic drain pipe cannot support much load, if it's close to the surface & you have a good choise of driving on it again might be advisable to switch to SCH 40 or even SCH 80 PVC in the locations that are likely to be damaged.
if the pipe is REAL close to the edge you might be able to tuck it under the driveway to protect it.......but now the edge of the driveway has less support
i think I'd go w/ PVC, unless your vehicles are real haevy weights that should do it
If you want ot do it cheaper consider ABS. Maybe a little crush test is in order
cheers Bob
Yes it's on the outlet end, about 12 ft from the final outlet, but I just want to dig up a few feet and replace that part.
OK I'll use the heavier stuff (on the repair section) so it's stronger at that spot,
But my real question is how to connect the new section to the old section?
For example, maybe the pros use some sort of sleeve to connect the sections of corrugated pipe, secured and sealed by a sort of epoxy?
Russ
BobK207 wrote:

Russ Wrote:

You can get rubber connectors with large jubilee clips to repair or connect various size pipes to the same or different size pipes. You cut the damaged piece out, slip the rubber sleeves over each cut end, put a new piece in place, slide the sleeve back and tighten the clips, job done. You can get them from most builders merchants just tell them what size pipe your connecting.
--
Nick H

I'm not sure about the exact fit between the 4" PVC & the 4" corrugated plastic
but this will probably work
http://www.stant.com/no-hub/index.cfm
you will have to put somthing inside the corrugated plastic to support the clamping load
maybe youu can get the corrugated plastic to go over the PVC
soe sort of flexible sea, natural rubber, silicone, urethane seal is better than epoxy (to rigid) cheers Bob