Repairing skylight window leak

What's the typical repair procedure for a leaking skylight? lift up some of the tiles outside and re-caulk around the window? Do the tiles just generally lift up? Never had a really close look, I guess I should have checked before this post, but any info would be great.
DeanB

Depends on where it is leaking. Mine was leaking where the glass meets the frame. The insulating seal had worn out. I took the frame off, removed the aging seal, and caulked around the glass. Replaced the frame and caulked the edge where the frame meets the glass. I also caulked all the nail heads where the flashing is nailed to the roof. Worked for me but you could have other issues. If you look real close you may be able to see where the leak is.
Use the best caulk you can find. It's not something you want to do that often. ;-)