Repairing coal chute in foundation wall above grade.

I have an older home with a circular hole about two feet in diameter. My id ea is to use plywood on both sides and bolt them together with threaded rod . Th outer side would be open at the top for pouring in concrete. What do y ou think? What kind of concrete?

Reply to
mekmiot7

I wouldn't jack-leg it, I'd chisel out the old partial blocks around the hole and install some new ones.

Reply to
ralf