Repair of Drainage pipe

Hi,
I am from India & stay on the first floor of an apartment. My Bathroom/Toilet drainage pipe seems to be broken or damaged.Due to this there is leakage /seepage from my bathroom to the ground floor apartment.
I dont want to break my bathroom floor to repair/change the pipes. Is there any method chemically or anything else how I can repair the pipes without breaking my bathroom.
CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE ?
THANKS.
GAURAV
Hi,
I am from India & stay on the first floor of an apartment. My Bathroom/Toilet drainage pipe seems to be broken or damaged.Due to this there is leakage /seepage from my bathroom to the ground floor apartment.
I dont want to break my bathroom floor to repair/change the pipes. Is there any method chemically or anything else how I can repair the pipes without breaking my bathroom.
CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE ?
THANKS.
GAURAV
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com spake thus:

More information needed.
Does it leak inside the ground-floor apartment? Where?
How do you know it's from your bathroom? Does it leak when you use the sink or flush the toilet? Or does it leak constantly?
The only thing you can fix chemically is clogged pipes. Leaking pipes generally have to be taken apart and put back together, sometimes with new parts, which means having access to them (generally inside the walls, which is where they live).
--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You mentioned this is an apartment. Assuming you don't own the apartment, call your landlord. He is responsible for keeping the apartment in good repair.
BRW
snipped-for-privacy@bennetwilliams.com wrote in wrote:

Precisely!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

What does being from India have to do anything?
Al Bundy wrote:

Presumably he is mentioning it so nobody tells him to buy a wax ring fro home depot or something similar.
Guarav,
a plumber should be able to trace the leak and detrermine if its something like a failed was seal on the toilet flange or a damaged pipe.
In the usa you could get an inspection with a camera probe that would find and show the fault.
Access to your plumbing pipes might be through the ceiling in the apartment below.
This is often something the apartment manager , strata tile corporation , etc would deal with since it involves common utilities.