Repainting semi-gloss? ? ?

I painted bathroom walls six years ago, with a primer undercoat and semi-gloss latex finish. It's beginning to need touching up.
My question is, do I need to use primer again, or do I just put new semi-gloss over the existing semi-gloss?
We paint several bathrooms a year and as long as were using latex over latex we just make sure the surface is clean and then re paint.
cm

Well, there's need and then there's need. What is happening that requires touching up? If it is from dings and physical damage, no, you probably don't need primer. If the paint is separating/bubbling/ lifting from the previous coat, you probably do need primer and the existing coat may continue to separate over time.
I find it cheap insurance to hit the touch up areas with something like Benjamin Moore Fresh Start primer. It specifically mentions going over semi-gloss and even plastic laminate. It has a lot more stick than some of the other primers.
Do it right, do it once.
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:07:11 -0400, "Ray"

Just make sure the surface is clean. As an aside, i just did bath a bath for a customer and used Ben Moore Aura "Bath and Spa " paint for the first time. I'm very impressed with the performance. FWIW YMMV