Removing Fake Wood Strip Floor

My front hall has sheets of wood veneer on the floor that is painted or printed to look like wood strips. A friend suggested that the easiest way to remove this is using an air hammer with a very wide blade attached (assuming it's glued.). The blade he's seen is self- manufactured. Anyone know of a ready-made device like this?
Thanks
Greg Esres wrote:

Here's one:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber7073
HeyBub wrote:
<< Here's one:>>
Thank you. Unfortunately, I can't generate 10 CFM. :-( I can manage the 4 CFM that a small air hammer requires.

Get a scraper blade by Old Forge from any auto parts place. The number is OLD 1976. Ough to do exactly what you want.
Joe
Rent it.