Removing dried latex paint from stained trim

Painting a window yesterday, I accidentally got a bit of white latex primer on some surrounding trim, light brown stained pine (just stain, no lacquer, etc). (basically, the edge of the brush grazed the trim in one spot, so it's not like a drip that can be easily chipped off. Is there any way to remove this paint, short of sandpaper or a chisel? Tried one of those "Mr. Clean Magic Erasers", NOGO. I'm wondering if there's any solvent that might work?
TIA
Dan
Jun 2006 11:28:04 -0700, Dan wrote:

"Goof-Off" will usually remove latex, even when dry. Any hardware store will sell it. However, it's pretty volatile. It might also take off some of the stain from the trim, or leave a stain of its own. I'd suggest trying it on an inconspicuous place to make sure the cure isn't worse than the disease.
--
Seth Goodman

Seth Goodman wrote:

Thanks Seth!
Dan

I have used alcohol (denatured shellac thinner) Works great. WW
Warren Weber wrote:

Dan
Acetone also works.

Dan wrote:

soapy water on a rag might do it. Doubt you can get it all without some sinking into the unfinished wood. If you have some of the stain, you can touch it up.
Norminn wrote:

Very hot water...let the paint soak a little...it may then come off with your fingernail.