removing concrete

I have a new home and have discovered two clogged drains, both are buried in cement. one is partially clogged with cement and the other is solidly clogged with tar during coating work. Both drains are PVC. how do I remove it other than roto rooter which has already failed.

Reply to
roy

what does your builder say?

Reply to
hallerb

Reply to
Slim Bastard

I'd call up the inspections department and ask for the supervisor of the guy who signed off on the CO.

Reply to
Art

Take them to court if they don't fix it right.

Hwever, if I had t fix it myself I wonder if muratic acid is OK on PVC....

Reply to
scott21230

Thats not a problem provided ALL lines are PVC, any cast iron ones would be a big problem.acid wqould attack the cast iron...

Muriatic acid is used to clean toilet bowl rim holes from hard water deposits. did that myself just recently fixing a toilet for a friend that hadnt worked for years

Reply to
hallerb