Removing chewing gum from sidewalks .

Is there a solvent that will help me pressure wash old chunks of gum from my walks, or is there any other practical way to remove them? TIA DOC

Yer a card Jim
On 22 Oct 2003 23:45:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (PAROADHOG) wrote:

I'm of the Singapore bent... chewing gum should be a capital offense ;-)
I actually had a kid come here last week for an admissions interview for MIT... chewed gum throughout the interview.
I had to grit my teeth to get thru it :-(
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |