Removing A Stain On Glass Coffee Table: Suggestions ?

Page 2 of 2
David Babcock saw a show where they used chrome polish to remove scratches from acrylic headlights. Do you think that polish would work on my scratched plastic eyeglasses?
No. There is a materiel that jewelers use to restore scratched (plastic) watch crystals that I have used with some success on plastic lenses. I don't have mine here or I'd give you the name and manufacturer.
My solution is to only wear glass lenses.
RB