Remodeling house for sale, missing grills from light fixtures

Remodeling house for sale, missing grills from light fixtures
The basement has recessed light fixtures, with removable grills than hook inside the cylinder, but they can't find all the grills**
Do they sell grills that could be mounted on top of the entire fixture (that is, underneath, since the fixture points down), maybe 6 inches in diameter?
What would these be called? So I can find some and buy them.
Thanks.
**Removed to replace bulbs but replacing the bulb didn't work and eventually they lost track of 3 grills.

Trims for recessed lights are available separately, but it would be very helpful if you had the brand name. Look for a label inside of the can.

I doubt you will find those anymore. They were made by "Atlite" which is now owned by "Cooper lighting". You could Google it or look on Ebay. They were used on their original "hi-hat" recessed fixtures