Rejuvenating old paneling question..

Moved into an older (1969) place that has beautiful paneling. Most of it need a good cleaning and polishing, however there are some areas that have slight fading (from the sun) or light areas (mostly from being close to water areas, sink, shower area). Need more info, or is this enough for comments.
Thanks, DE
Greetings,
If the paneling has faded -- to the best of my knowledge there is nothing that can be done.
William

Try www.refinishwizard.com for your questions.
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:05:12 -0500, "DoubleEntendre"

My wood trim was pretty beat up. I went over it with some wood stain and it looks so so much better. Sure, it really needs to be sanded down and refinished (probably cheaper and easier to just replace it), but this took 30 minutes and is 70% as good.
Don't know if it will work as well on paneling, but I don't see why not.
Thanks all, with my schedule, it will be a week or 2 before I can try something, but I'm sure some try is better then not trying.
Again, great group!
TY
DE

have
it
Greetings,
BTW: If whatever you try doesn't turn out like you hope and you want to paint it be sure the paint you choose will stick!
Hope this helps, William

it
for
and