Refrigerator Water Dispen

Corrine:

C > Can you tell me if the water that comes out of your refrigerator (Mine C > is a Whirlpool)water dispenser is ice cold? C > C > Mine is not really ice cold, but my neighbor said it should come out C > cold like ice water.

The water here is fairly cold but definately cooled when ice cubes are added. Mine has a holding tank in the back of the refrigerator behind the bottom crisper drawers.

  • ClientSez: You want me to "REAM" out SETVER?!
Reply to
barry martin