refrigerator freezer troubles

Page 8 of 8
On 09/14/2014 12:55 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Since I am having to explain my jokes, back when some ass hole proclaimed you were going to die and a particular day, I jumped in to defend you with a lot of baloney to thumb my nose at the ass hole. The Elvis suit as a play on all the Elvis sightings. "Elvis was spotted pumping gas at the local 7-11."
Do you remember me asking you if I could have your stereo? You offered me you old 8 track tape instead.
On 9/14/2014 4:13 PM, Todd wrote:

Vaguely remember the schtick about my date of death, and the eight track. Meantime, I can't find it, so I must have sold it some time ago.
Wasn't Elvis also at Walmart, recently?
On 09/14/2014 03:51 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Oh man. No eight track tapes ???

That turkey sure gets around
On 9/14/2014 3:41 PM, Todd wrote:

She's quite welcome to ask questions. Or you may, whichever is fitting. Hope they have my size of Elvis suit in Heaven. And a fitting room, and seamstress who don't stick me with pins.
On 09/14/2014 12:57 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi Stormin',
Those pins can be annoying.
Maybe the two of us (note we are both in heaven) can go down and pump gas at the 7-11 together. We can flip to see who gets to wear the Elvis suit and who gets to wear the Liberace suit. Can't wait to see the headlines in the gossip rags. Can't wait to hear the conversation down in the Celestial golf course. "How come those two get to pump gas at the 7-11 and we have to play gold, IN CALIFORNIA ?!?!"
:-)
-T
I wonder if anyone is going to take the above seriously. There are liberals on this group, which means no sense of humor.
On 9/14/2014 4:36 PM, Todd wrote:

Most likely, a few will take it seriously. I can't get too worried about it, though. I'm too busy polishing my faux gold statue of Angel Moroni, probably Brasso. Next, I'm trying to decide which dish washer detergent to use to clean up my golden Angel Moroni (R) dinner dishes and plates. Are they safe with TSP and hot water in the dish washer?
On 09/14/2014 04:53 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I will make sure the newspaper is made out of Nerf.
On 09/13/2014 04:15 PM, nestork wrote:

Hi Nestork,
Gee Wiz. Learn to read between the lines.
When I spoke of smacking him over the head with a newspaper, you completelky missed my intent and the humor involved. 1) you missed "where" we were both located when I was smacking him. Hint, we were both in heaven. I was telling him he wasn't going to hell because he is a truly good person. It is a Christian belief. I was not threatening to hit him.
2) you missed the humor involved. Did you honestly think I was intending to assault him? Do you honestly think they have newspapers in heaven? (Maybe down on the celestial golf course. Did you miss that humor too?)
3) again, you miss the humor involved. Do you honestly think they need refrigerators in heaven? Hint: I was telling him I appreciated what he had done for me. The Heaven's repairman remark was suppose to be a back handed compliment: that he was good enough at his skill that he would be chosen to fix things in heaven. Dude! IT WAS A COMPLIMENT!
Remember, in his religion, I am an "Abomination" and am going to hell. In my religion, all truly good people get to heaven. I was saying, in my opinion, he was one of them.
No sense of humor? Are you a liberal by any chance?
-T
And Stormin' will help me next time I need help. That is who he is.
He is a nice guy and will help anyone in need, even when there is nothing in it for him. Maybe a thank you or two. He acts more like a Christian, even though he is not one, than do a lot of Christians, which is why I think he will have no trouble getting into heaven. I could be wrong as it is not my place to judge such things, but I think I am right on this one.

WOW! that *IS* some set of "refrigerator freezer troubles"! ;)
On 9/15/2014 8:48 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Todd, finding himself frosted out of the Christian family..........