Refinishing Hardwood flooring

Finally the last floor in my old house is down. I've been replacing the old boards with new h/wood (oak/ash) flooring. This project has been over a few years and the first floors replaced are now starting to look a bit "average". I've been using this finish:
While it goes onto new timber beautifully, over time it yellows and as it is high gloss, it is quick to highlight any imperfection.
I'm now wanting to have the floors stripped and a satin finish applied. I've found the 7008 to be extremely hard wearing and hesitant to go to a standard single pack finish, but can't find any satin two pack floor paint in Australia? I'm also concered that the high gloss might show through the satin, or somehow react badly with it.
Can someone please suggest a finish/paint that would be suitable for this application?