refinishing a fiberglass sink

I bought a fiberglass sink in great condition and it doesn't match my new counter. I looked at Lowes/Home Depot for a refinishing kit but they don't carry them in black. Has anyone done this successfully on their own with an epoxy based paint or perhaps base coat/clear coat in which you paint automobiles with? I don't plan on buying a new sink so it's either refinish it or live with it.Any suggestions? Thanks! Kath
On 2 Apr 2007 16:01:20 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

I'd go with the bathtub refinishing kits. Some of them are really good.
Just replace it with one that's the right color, preforably one made with a decent material. Throwing away a crappy fiberglass sink should be no problem. Anything you paint on it isn't going to last long since the fiberglass can flex, etc.