Recycling, tree pruning, etc. lead to UN dominance...

...at least according to the Boston Globe.
"Do trash receptacles and sidewalks have an ideology? How about zoning overlays, watershed development, and tree pruning? These are the kinds of issues that animate local planning boards, those temples of wonkery and reheated coffee that produce acronym-laden reports on parochial community concerns. But to an increasingly vocal group of activists, your local planning board is in fact a cell of hidden conspiracies to undermine US freedom and sovereignty and create a system of one-world government."
http://bostonglobe.com/opinion/2012/09/14/tea-party-planning-boards-recycling-tree-pruning-and-other-assaults-liberty/S076MnHFV5sTY5aQGlorJL/story.html
Evidently, according to this author, Chicken Little was right.

I have no idea what *your* point is, as usual, other than to post a daily - OT but not marked so - reminder that you have way too much time on your hands. But I'm thinking there's a strong possibility that you missed the author's point. Did you even read the article? It was short enough that you could have made it all the way to the end if you'd put your mind to it.
On 9/15/2012 8:28 AM, Smitty Two wrote:

I wonder the same thing...
Smitty Two wrote:

My "point" is reporting on pertinent items. The item involves recycling, local planning boards, pruning, zoning, and other matters often discussed here.
I did read the article.
If you have any other questions, I'd be glad to answer them.