Recommended Caulk for Bilco Basement Door

I have a metal Bilco Basement door that was installed about 10 years ago. The caulking that goes between the door and the underlying concrete is starting to fail.
I'm wondering if there is a particular type of caulking that is recommended for this.
On Tue, 6 May 2008 04:04:15 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@homerlex.mailshell.com wrote:

Go with urethane caulk. It stays flexible, is extremely durable, is paintable, and sticks very well to both metal and concrete.
Remove the old caulk, clean both surfaces thoroughly and let dry. Caulk, smooth and let set. Then paint the door if you like. I use rustoleum enamel for this. You can paint the door first if you prefer and don't mind the caulk not matching.
HTH,
Paul
Thanks Paul.
I'm redoing the paint since I've gotten some rust. I order some RustDoctor to coat the rust. I'll coat with that, then caulk, then paint the final color.
Thanks again for your help!