Recommendations on painting a fiberglass door.

Built home 8 years ago and used fiberglass exterior doors. One of the doors just doesn't handle paint very well. I guess it's because of the shade and water runoff when it rains. In any event, the paint molds quickly and flakes off the door. Over the 8 years, I have painted the door at least three times. I've tried different paints and nothing seems to work
Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice (prep, prime, paint, etc).
Bill

doors
and
Fiberglass holds paint very well if prepared properly. Why not take the door down, and place it either inside the house for a week or so or out in the sun by day and inside by night. If there is any moisture in the door, it'll evaporate and you'll be dealing with a dry door as a starting point. Beyond that, I'd sand it, then prime and paint with rattle can paints. I've found that you get what you pay for in paint, so if you buy the el-cheapo stuff at Home Depot, it won't perform as well as the name brands that sell for twice the price.
I would look at a marine or epoxy paint but make sure the door is dry and that you scuff the surface before applying the primer
Wayne