Recomendations for 360 Laser

I'm looking for a laser for helping out with a few projects around in and out of the house.

I'm not looking to spend a fortune or anything, and only plan to use it maybe a time or two a month.

My two main things are" I'd like to be able to put up chair molding and have it level around the room. I'd like to be able to pinpoint places on the ceiling based on a position on the floor.

So I'm thinking something that does 360 and something that will shoot a level point up and down.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend

If you want a good one, be ready to pay professional prices. A cheap one is not worth bringing home.

I believe Consumer Reports did a report on them a year or two ago. I believe they did find a model that was inexpensive and passable. You may want to stop buy your local library and check out the older copies. They have an index in the back of the last years reviews.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

For the first project, you might be able to rent or borrow a transit. For the 2nd project, all you need is a string level.

Reply to
Bob