Re-install Tambour Appliance Garage Door in track

The wooden tambour kitchen appliance garage door came off of its track. I have removed the door from the garage itself and am trying to re-install. The problem is the door has a handle that prevents re-inserting the door from going down through the track. The handle is glued on so it can not be removed to slide through the track either. The track is stapled to the cabinet and don't want to try and remove it for fear of breaking the track itself. How can I re-install this type of door?
rcordia wrote:

Please try and explain your problem better. I don't think "garage door" should be used to describe what your having a problem with.
Is it more like a smaller version of the upper part of a "roll top desk" perhaps?
Is there a "track" on both sides of the door?
I suspect the "garage door" part got distorted by something pushing on it so that it spanned a narrower distance and popped out of the track(s).
The door may have been originally inserted before the bottom or top of the unit was attached. If so, you may have some disassembling ahead of you.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

That is the correct term for it. It's called an appliance garage because it looks exactly like a small garage door (roll-up type). http://www.condells.com/omega_appliance_garage.htm
To the OP - can you upload a picture to one of those free hosting sites and post a link to it here? Depending on the type of handle you have, you might be able to cut it off cleanly and reattach it after the door is back on. Let's take a look.
RicodJour wrote:

I never stop learning.
I would have probably cought on if the OP had written "appliance garage's door."
<snipped>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia