r.o. faucet hole

I have a customer who has a 1 7/8 inch hole in her sink, and I want to put a faucet in this hole...... but the hole is waaaaay to big... any good ideas on using some sort of ring to fill the gap..... its a brush nickel faucet...
Tom Fletcher wrote:

doing faucet installs. Don't remember the make. You might contact manufacture of the faucet and see what they say.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"

Duct tape is kinda brush nickel...

Contact your local professional supplier - sometimes they are a closed job-shop (contractors only) - they should have the answer. Another ploy would be to call them and ask. They may not ask if you are a pro-contractor... then again, you just might be. Can't tell so no offense intended either way. Good luck.