Question about roofing

I am building a small cottage as a do-it-yourself project. I have never put on a roof before, and I need to know what goes on top of the sheathing.
My assumption is:
1. Building wrap 2. Mineral wrap 3. Felt 4. Asphalt shingles
Is this correct?
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

Just the last 2. I.e.; felt, then shingles.
Please note: This is true only for shingles and only on the main body of the house. If you have hips and valleys, wall intersections, chimneys, etc. then you will ALSO need various types of flashings, Ice and water shields, etc.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.