Question about prep for laminate floor install.

I am getting ready to install a Shaw laminate floor. Subfloor is plywood. But there is something I don't get about the instructions. It says:
"Fill any low spots in the subfloor greater than 1/8" in 6 feet"
What does that mean? Does it mean if there's a low spot that is only three feet long then it's ok?
Stevebee
"steve" wrote

It means, when you put a 6' straight edge on your floor, pivot it in a radius fashion, there should not be any difference +/- 1/8" in that area.
"Ned" wrote

This would cover a 12' area. Your 6' would be from pivot point out to end of straight edge.

What do you fill it with?
--
Lorne Sundby

"Lorne" wrote