Quartz Space Heater

Page 11 of 11

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

posted for all of us...

Snap Whipcrack.............. wrote:

It heats the whole 3000 sq.ft. house instead of the 250 sq.ft. bedroom.
Heat the bedroom from a heater in the living room?

But what's regular?
Fuel type... Gas, Oil, Electric, Kerosene, Waste Oil, Wood, Corn, Wood pellets???
What type of heat? Forced Air, Hydronic, Heat Pump (Geo or Air source), Radiant, Convection, etc???
Which is regular?
Regular is like saying NORMAL. What's normal?
usenet.com> says...

Normal is just the regular system. duh! ;-)

:-)