PVC repair fitting needed

I have a 1" sch 40 water line that broke right at a fitting. Once before I purchased a "fitting" that easily repairs this situation. It was a short peice of PVC with an ~1" OD that would JUST slip inside the 1" pipe. A little primer & glue & the job was done.
I cannot remember what they were called or where I got them. Any help in finding an on-line source for these would VERY much appreciated.
Thanks.
I believe what you are looking for is called a "pipe extender," very handy to have. Not sure HD or Lowes carrys them. My local plumbing/sprinkler supply house is the source [Honolulu].
--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

You might consider a Fernco fitting. Available at HD/Lowes

Here is a picture of one: http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID (0
Your best source of supply will be a sprinkler company. Most plumbing supply houses do not carry them.

Actually I think that what he wants are found here:
http://www.toolsforpools.com/Lass_pgs/pipe_extend.html
Smaller, cheaper and perfect for when a fitting needs a new stub.
--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.