PVC glue and glue primer -- minimum temperatures

Page 3 of 3
Not to berate you, but it is amazing the number of people who think the world stops at 50 degrees Fahrenheit! I live in Canada, the warm part that is south of many US states. Today it is 10 below Celsius, in Fahrenheit that is about 15 degrees. All around my house they are pouring concrete, installing plastic plumbing, installing wiring, and laying roofs. This all goes on down to about 0 degrees Fahrenheit before they stop and take some time off. Many projects just tent up with heaters and keep on building no matter what the weather.