punching hole in foundation

Hello - need to put a plastic pipe thru my poured foundation wall. How do I do it and how hard is it to do?
Paul Oman wrote:

If it's above ground rent an SDS hammer of appropriate size. If it's below ground then hire a contractor who knows what he's about.
--John
Paul Oman wrote:

Tool rental shop - concrete hole saw.
Paul Oman wrote:

How big a pipe? Small pipe, rent or buy a hammer drill. Bigger pipe, same hammer drill, and drill a circle of holes, and crunch out the middle, or rent a hole saw. Really big hole, hire it out. I paid about $300 to have a duct-size hole punched through mine. (in a spot where the load above was not an issue.)
Usual caveats about not creating water paths through the wall apply.
-- aem sends...
Paul Oman wrote:

A sawsall with a cement blade.
--
Van Chocstraw
Van Chocstraw wrote:

Y'all must have awful thin foundation walls....
-- aem sends...