Propane fueled engines.

I am looking for information on conversions and servicing of engines set up to run on propane. Thanks.

Reply to
BillLee

Bill,

You need to tell the group if this is for a mobile (car or truck) application - or is it static (like a standby generator). Also, what country are you in?

Good luck,

Kevin O'

Reply to
Kevin O'

Propane and NG are diffrent gasses. maybe the setup for NG is different enough to not work for propane.

Reply to
Gary Tait

Instructions that came with unit claimed that a "minor" adjustment to the "fuel regulator" would affect the change from NG to LP. Futher tries to start the generator have convinced me that the main electric fuel supply valve is not opening and that the engine is not getting any fuel. Without information about how this works, i.e. voltages and circuitry, I have not made any progress. Still open to suggestions. Thanks, Bill

Reply to
BillLee